- Leave me the hell alone. Is that so freakn’ hard to grasp?
- Yeah, Derrick is angry, and bitter, but with good reason. His army buddies should have left him to die instead of dragging him out of the rebel camp–and he meant drag. Shrapnel to his back ensured his legs are useless hunks of meat. Everything below his waist is useless–limper than an overcooked noodle. Whimper.
- As if that wasn’t bad enough, fate just has to kick a wolf when he is down and send him the curvy and luscious Janine. According to his inner beast, she’s his mate. Not happening. There will be no claiming because Derrick isn’t about to saddle anyone with half a man. I don’t want her pity.
- Problem is, Janine, with her fiery red hair and tempting curves, won’t leave him the hell alone. She thinks she can fix him. And a part of him, the part that refuses to give up hope, is tempted to let her try.
- Can she teach this broken wolf new tricks–including bedroom ones–that will make him howl once again?
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“I enjoyed this book. I have been looking forward to Derrick’s story. This is part of Ms. Langlais’ Freakn’ series, although it is a stand-alone story. The only advantage to having read the previous books is that you are familiar with his family members, who make a brief appearance at the end of the book.” By Kathryn Tesh
“A wolf shifter soldier wounded in by and IED and tortured in captivity left Derrick with severe PTSD. He’s having control issues and is mad at the whole world because he feels he is no longer a man, but a useless man without movement or feeling below the waist.” By Datadiva
Author: Freakn’ Out (Freakn’ Shifters)
Kindle Price: Paperback $9.66 Audible $0.00 Audio CD $9.99
Series: Freakn’ Shifters (Book 7)
Publisher: Eve Langlais (October 26, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.5 x 8 inches
Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (76 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #808,527 in Books