- From YouTube sensations Dan Howell (danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester (AmazingPhil) comes a laugh-out-loud look into the world created by two awkward guys who share their lives on the Internet. More than 11 million YouTube subscribers can’t wait for this book!
- Since uploading their first ever videos as teenagers, Dan and Phil have become two of the world’s biggest YouTube stars. Now they invite you on a behind-the-scenes journey, filled with absolutely essential advice, tons of humor, lots of awkwardness, and TMI honesty that they will probably regret. Here’s just a small sample of the fun surprises readers can look forward to:
• The inside story of that time they met One Direction.
• Excerpts from Phil’s teenage diary.
• Reasons why Dan’s a fail (so far).
• How to draw the perfect cat whiskers.
• Reasons why Phil was such a weird kid (back then).
• Quizzes! Which of their dining room chairs represents you emotionally?
• What really happened in Vegas. . . .
- In The Amazing Book Is Not on Fire, Dan and Phil are candid, heartfelt, and hilarious. Their struggles and success haven’t changed their strong friendship or their core belief that it’s okay to be weird. The cat whiskers come from within!
- This full-color book is bursting with unseen photographs and drawings, making it an ideal gift for that hard-to-shop-for teen.
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“This book will make you laugh, smile, and possibly question your existence in the best way possible. Dan and Phil have truly crammed their lives into a single book, and it’s amazing. (no pun intended) This book is perfect for anyone, and by the end, I felt like a good friend of theirs who had just finished a chat with them. It’s nothing groundbreaking or mindblowing, but it is a heartwarming book that I couldn’t put down until I finished it. Thank you Dan Howell and Phil Lester for an undeniably wonderful book.” By Amazon Customer
“It was clearly a project Dan and Phil had a wonderful time working on, and for that alone, the book is worth having. But buyers looking for new content are going to be disappointed. This book is a summary of youtube content that is, frankly, funnier on youtube. It reads like a series of inside jokes that are funnier to the people directly involved.” By Laura Burrows
Author: Dan Howell
Kindle Price: Hardcover $14.99 Audible $20.98
Age Range: 12 and up
Grade Level: 7 and up
Lexile Measure: 0950 (What’s this?)
Hardcover: 224 pages
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers (October 13, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 0.8 x 10 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (908 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,507 in Books